We are committed to protecting the privacy of our contacts, clients and users of our website.
Visitors to our websites
When someone visits our website, we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone.
What personal information do we collect about you?
We will only ever collect your name and contact details.
Where do we collect personal information about you from?
The following are the different sources we may collect personal information about you from:
- Directly from you: This is information you provide when contacting us either by email, telephone, social media or the contact form on our website
- By referral or word of mouth: For example, you may be referred by a friend, or business contact
- Social media: Please note that if you send us a private or direct message via social media, the message will be stored by the social media provider and it will not be shared with any other organisations.
How do we use your personal information?
- To provide a requested service or carry out a contract with you.
- Where we have a legitimate interest: If you are a client of ours or have made contact via the methods above, we may contact you from time to time via email to inform you of new products or services. You can unsubscribe at any time.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
We will keep your personal information until you request its deletion.
Who do we share your personal information with?
We will never share your personal information with anyone.
What are your rights?
Individuals can find out if we hold any personal information by making a ‘subject access request’ under the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR). If we do hold information about you we will:
• give you a description of it;
• tell you why we are holding it;
• tell you who it could be disclosed to; and
• let you have a copy of the information.
To make a request for any personal information we may hold you need to put the request in writing addressing it to the Data Controller at the address provided below.
If we do hold information about you, you can ask us to correct any mistakes by, contacting “The Data Controller”.
How do we contact you?
We may contact you by phone, email or social media. If you have a preference, please just let us know.
How do you contact us?
If you have any enquires you can contact us at: email@example.com or by writing to us at :
Studios 3&4 Hagley Mews
Last updated: 23rd May 2018